Grab Your Success Today
All Start With ⬇️
What you will learn in Secondary Physics?
Forces in Equilibrium
|Mass, Weight, Density
|Turning Effects of Forces
Moments & Equilibrium
Centre of Gravity & Stability
Basic of Pressure
Work Done & Energy Changes
Power & Efficiency
|Kinetic Model of Matter
Kinetic Model & Brownian Motion
PVT of Gaseous System
|Transfer of Thermal Energy
Conduction, Convection, Radiation
|Thermal Properties of Matter
Melting, Boiling, Evaporation
|Transverse & Longitudinal Waves
Electrostatic & Electric Field
Applications & Hazards of Electrostatic
Power & Energy
Hazards & Safety
|Laws of Magnetism
Force on Conductors
4 things you always face in your Secondary Physics Journey
- Unable to draw PERFECT Free Body Diagram (FBD) & screw up 80% of the questions involving forces.
- Unable to understand the true meaning of Vector Diagrams in Chapter 3: Dynamics, therefore unable to apply in exam.
- Tried very hard to memorize Physics content but are still unable to solve Physics questions.
- Not knowing the Accurate Keywords for each concept so they scored terribly in Paper 2.
Junior College Physics
What you will learn in Junior College Physics?
Physical Quantities & SI Units
Scalars & Vectors
Error & Uncertainties
Turning Effects of Forces
|Work, Energy & Power
Energy Conversion & Conservation
Power & Efficiency
|Motion in a Circle
Kinematics of Uniform Circular Motion
Non-Uniform Circular Motion
Gravitational Force & Strength
|Temperature & Ideal Gases
Thermal Equilibrium & Temperature Scales
Equation of State
Kinetic Theory of Gases & Molecules
|First Law of Thermodynamics
Heat Capacity, Latent Heat & Internal Energy
First Law of Thermodynamics
Simple Harmonic Motion
Energy in SHM
Damped & Forced Oscillations, Resonance
Transverse & Longitudinal Waves
Intensity & Energy of 2D & 3D Waves
Principle of Superposition
Single Slit & Multiple Slit Diffraction
Electric Force & Strength
Electric Potential & Potential Energy
|Current of Electricity
|Current, PD, Resistance
|D. C. Circuits
Potential Divider & Balanced Potentials
Force on Current-carrying Conductor
Force on a Moving Charge
Laws of EMI
Applications of EMI
Characeristics of AC
Rectification with a Diode
Wave – Particle Duality
Mass Defect and Nuclear Binding Energy
Biological Effects of Radioation
6 problems you will face before A Level Coming
- Tried to use secondary school method (memorise) to learn JC Physics, futile!
- Fell to the wrong hand and didn’t get quality coaching , wasted a lot of time!
- Doing repetitive questions of similar difficulties, instead of increasing difficulties.
- Unable to visualise abstract concepts such as 3D visualisations of motion.
- Remain in silence despite being unable to understand the concepts taught in school.
- Too busy with CCA & PW, so no time to revise their core subjects.
- Procrastination! Thought you can study by yourself but can’t understand physics concepts, and then cannot catch up at the last minute.